SMART HORTICULTURE 2019 will continue during 4-6 sep 2019
Today, Tuesday 20 August 2019, we announce our final decision to continue with ASIA FRUIT LOGISTICA 2019 on 4-6 September 2019 as planned, with Asiafruit Congress on 3 September 2019.
As you are aware, the situation in Hong Kong continues to be challenging and developments are very hard to foresee. Nevertheless, we are confident that we together will hold a fruitful ASIA FRUIT LOGISTICA.
Please also be informed about the ten things you can easily do to be as safe as possible in Hong Kong:
- pay close attention to flight information (both inbound and outbound flights),
- exercise increased caution,
- avoid large public gatherings,
- inform yourself about local traffic situation as possible temporary road closures
and disruptions on public transport may happen,
- hence follow the advice of local authorities,
- monitor local media,
- don’t wear black or white shirts,
- keep your passport with you,
- make hotel arrangements near the AsiaWorld Expo centre
- and follow ASIA FRUIT LOGISTICA updates on our website and social media channels.
ASIA FRUIT LOGISTICA is the surest sign of a bright and confident future for the fresh fruit and vegetable business in Asia. And the business that you and many thousands of other companies have generated at ASIA FRUIT LOGISTICA underlines the importance of Hong Kong to our common future.
We look forward to seeing you at ASIA FRUIT LOGISTICA and SMART HORTICULTURE ASIA in Hong Kong on 4-6 September 2019.